Saturday, January 30, 2010

SVU - Daughtry's No Surprise

His new single! Law & Order SVU Video. Season 10 Mostly: Swing, Wildlife, Selfish. Song: No Surprise. Made with: Sony Vegas 8. I don't make money off of this and I own none of it. About: I heard this song when it first previewed on American Idol and of course I loved it. I intended to make a different sort of video with this song but then I realize what the song was actually SAYING and so I had to change it. It ended up being more about EK but I tried to make it as EO as possible. Basically, Elliot realizes that he can't stand being at home anymore and finally sees that he really wants Olivia :D haha & Although he had good times with Kathy and all... He's having those same moments with Liv now! So it's all good lol. A girl can have dreams.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyrZwRGwd2M&hl=en

brain injury attorneys

No comments:

Post a Comment